AKWA, the #1 Leak Detection Solution in the marketplace!
AKWA is the only solution that shuts off your water valve BEFORE any water leak. Hence, AKWA is the only true preventive solution on the marketplace. In the event a water leakage does occur, our probes send a signal to the controller, the main valve will be closed and you will be notified.
Better be safe than sorry… The majority of water leaks take place when you are not at home. The best protection to avoid water leakage is simply to close the main valve when you are away from your home. The leakage risk is virtually eliminated when the AKWA valve is closed. We are proud to say we are the only 100% prevention solution in the marketplace.
In the event there is a leak, AKWA takes action immediately.As soon as water is detected in one of the risk areas (water tank, toilet, sink or washing equipment), the AKWA probe sends an alarm signal to the control panel, the valve is closed and the leakage is stopped. A small leak may occur, but the worst will be avoided.om your home. The leakage risk is virtually eliminated when the AKWA valve is closed. We are proud to say we are the only 100% prevention solution in the marketplace.
A smart solution with no false alarms In the event a water leakage occurs, the valve is closed and AKWA takes action. As soon as an alarm is sent to the controller, AKWA validates if the alarm is real or not. For example, if a humid mop touches the probe, AKWA analyses the incident, and the valve will reopen if the alarm is false. In the event the water leakage is real, the valve will be closed and you will be notified. AKWA is the only solution in the marketplace that offers a ‘Smart Alarm’ functionality.
AKWA is a smart solution, reliable and the highest performing platform in the marketplace.
AKWA offers a 24 / 7 / 365 protection in multiplex residential properties, both for common areas and condominiums.
AKWA offers a 24 / 7 / 365 protection in multiplex residential properties, both for common areas and condominiums. AKWA allows:
- Give insurance coverage to buildings that cannot be insured due to a succession of water leakage;
- Avoid premature breakage and wear on the building;
- Protect irreplaceable good s such as objects that could be damaged such as souvenir, photos or goods that insurance companies will not replace
- Minimize the impact of water leaks, including renovation work and the emergencies taken over by building managers
- Minimize the impact on emergency funds and avoid legal claims that typically arise between condo owners
Optimize your protection, minimize your riskAKWA allows condo owners to secure their goods, and generate important savings both insurance premiums and on the deductibles. Insurance companies recognize the value-add of water leakage detection solutions, and they are ready to offer rebates and discounts in order to minimize the risks associated with water damages.
AKWA can also be used in buildings where the water distribution system is centralized. In these types of buildings, AKWA has created a valve configuration designed to service condos where the main valve is located outside the condominium unit.
AKWA includes several functions and offers unique advantages that make it the top performing solution in the marketplace. It includes:
1. Movement detectors will close the valve BEFORE any water leak takes place
2. ‘Smart Alarm’ function avoiding false alarms
3. Sensor to prevent frozen water pipes
4. In case of power failure, AKWA allows users to keep using water while maintaining the system active to detect leaks
5. Connectivity to any alarm system (ex. ADT, Chubb)
6. Shutdown of certain circuits to avoid leakage caused by washing machines (dished or clothes). In effect, even if a main valve is closed a water leakage can occur with these appliances given the pump can empty its content, and therefore such a feature is key to avoid incidents.
7. Smart Flow’ function helps to avoid water waste or leaks outside the building. AKWA is a green solution, especially in southern USA states where water taxes can be quite high
8. Custom programming for special applications such as filling swimming pools, or managing schedules dedicated to sprinkler systems.
AKWA protects your assets 24 / 7 / 365. AKWA is the top performing solution in the marketplace and offers advanced features designed specifically for commercial buildings.
AKWA allows to:
1. Insure buildings that previously were non-insurable and that already have experienced water leakage in the past;
2. Minimize the impact of water leaks, including renovations loss of revenues and potential re-locations;
3. Avoid any employee productivity loss;
4. Minimize the impact leakage may have on your clients, partners and operations
The AKWA solution includes several performing functionalities:
5. Close the water valve BEFORE a potential leak occurs;
6. Detect potential freezing in pipes and sprinklers, avoiding potential major sinister;
7. Avoid false alarms with a ‘Smart Alarm’ feature;
8. In case of power failure, AKWA allows users to use water, while maintaining the system active;
9. Connect AKWA to centralized alarm systems (ex. ADT, Chubb)
10. AKWA avoid leaks caused by washing machines (clothing or dishes). In effect, even though the main valve is closed, a water leak may still occur when washing machines empty their content (mural hose disconnects from wall). In these cases, a signal is sent to the AKWA controller, and the electrical circuit is closed, and this type of risk can be eliminated.
11. The ‘Smart Flow’ function helps monitor water flows and avoid leaks and water waste outside the building. AKWA is a green solution sought after in markets where water is taxed (ex. California). The ‘Smart Flow’ also enables consumers to custom program specific applications without closing the main valve, such as sprinklers or filling up swimming pools;
12. Supervision of more than 64 zones, and managing areas within a building so each valve closing is constrained to the affected area;