AKWA, the No.1 Water Alarm solution in the marketplace!
AKWA is the only system that offers both water leak prevention & detection. It will close your Master valve BEFORE a water leak occurs, making it the only true preventive solution on the marketplace. AKWA offers 24 /7 / 365 protection for your single house, condominium, common areas or commercial place.
Better be safe than sorry… The majority of water leaks happens when you are not at home. The best protection to avoid them is simply to close the Master valve when you are away from home.In a “Prevention mode” the AKWA vacancy sensor will detect if the occupants are absent. The Master valve will close after a set-up time to prevent any leaks. It will automatically reopen when you will be back.
In the event there is a leak, AKWA takes action immediately.
In a “Complete protection mode”, AKWA Wireless sensors are added in risky areas such as: washer, dishwasher, water tank, HVAC, toilets, sinks, in order to detect any leaks and provide a complete protection. As soon as a puddle is detected, the AKWA wireless leak sensor send an alarm signal to the Water Alarm controller, the Master valve close and the leakage stops. You will then be notified by Email or TEXT message and the worst has been avoided!
A smart solution with no false alarms In the event of a leak, AKWA takes action and closes the valve. As soon as an alarm is sent to the Water Alarm controller, AKWA first validates if the alarm is real or not. If for example a humid mop touches a leak sensor, AKWA analyses the incident, and the valve will reopen if the alarm is false. If however the alarm is real, the valve will be closed and you will receive a notification.
AKWA is the only solution in the marketplace that offers a ‘Smart Alarm’ functionality.
Residential and centralized management for a portfolio of buildings/Condos• Receive and manage water leaks alerts centrally thanks to the use of a dashboard and a web-based solution App
• Security guards or building managers will have the necessary tools for a rapid response and take action;
• With LoRa technology (Low Frequency, High range) we are able to offer an independent reliable wireless signal with a 6miles range;
• Building managers won’t need to rely on Wi-Fi and will be able to manage a portfolio up to 1000 units.
AKWA OFFERS A 24 / 7 / 365 protection FOR RESIDENTIAL OR MULTI-FAMILY RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES
- Avoid premature breakage and wear on the building;
- Give an insurance coverage to buildings that previously difficult to insure as they had water leaks in the past;
- Protect irreplaceable goods such as objects that could be damaged including souvenirs, photos or goods that insurance companies will not replace;
- Minimize the consequences of water leaks, including renovation work and potential relocations;
- Reduce the impact on emergency funds and avoid legal claims that typically arise between condo owners.
- Provides discounts benefits with the insurance premiums plan and on deductibles
- Comes with a dashboard, web-based App, to receive and manage leak alerts centrally (AKWA CONCIERGE)
ON THE COMMERCIAL SIDE:
- Avoid any employee productivity loss when the leak issue is in a commercial building;
- Minimize the impact a leakage can have on your clients, partners and operations.
A residential and commercial solution designed both for customers and installers
AKWA SPECIAL FUNCTIONS & UNIQUE FEATURES:
AKWA includes several functions and offers unique advantages that make it the top performing solution in the marketplace. It includes:
- Vacancy sensor and/or remote control: will close the Master valve when occupants leave their home;
- Sensors: can also detect freezing pipes and sprinklers, avoiding potential major sinister;
- ‘Smart Alarm’: Wireless leak sensors with a smart alarm algorithm to avoid false alarms;
- Flow sensor: to helps monitor water flows and avoid invisible leaks;
- Custom programming for special applications such as filling swimming pools or managing schedules dedicated to sprinkler systems.
- Supervision: to validate in time if leak sensors are present and functional. Plus an alarm activates when the batteries are low;
- Connectivity is possible to fire and alarm systems;
- Quick connect mechanism on the stainless steel fitting = easy to install
- Automatic weekly self-checks: eliminate calcification and deposit at the main valve
- Rechargeable battery (12h) to allow users to use water and to manage risks during power failures
AKWA is a Green solution and the control of the water is key, especially when water taxes can be high!
AKWA protects your assets 24 / 7 / 365. AKWA is the top performing solution in the marketplace and offers advanced features designed specifically for commercial buildings.
AKWA allows to:
1. Insure buildings that previously were non-insurable and that already have experienced water leakage in the past;
2. Minimize the impact of water leaks, including renovations loss of revenues and potential re-locations;
3. Avoid any employee productivity loss;
4. Minimize the impact leakage may have on your clients, partners and operations
The AKWA solution includes several performing functionalities:
5. Close the water valve BEFORE a potential leak occurs;
6. Detect potential freezing in pipes and sprinklers, avoiding potential major sinister;
7. Avoid false alarms with a ‘Smart Alarm’ feature;
8. In case of power failure, AKWA allows users to use water, while maintaining the system active;
9. Connect AKWA to centralized alarm systems (ex. ADT, Chubb)
10. AKWA avoid leaks caused by washing machines (clothing or dishes). In effect, even though the main valve is closed, a water leak may still occur when washing machines empty their content (mural hose disconnects from wall). In these cases, a signal is sent to the AKWA controller, and the electrical circuit is closed, and this type of risk can be eliminated.
11. Flow sensors to help monitor water flows and avoid leaks and water waste outside the building. AKWA is a green solution sought after in markets where water is taxed (ex. California). Flow sensors also enable consumers to custom program specific applications without closing the main valve, such as sprinklers or filling up swimming pools;
12. Supervision of more than building zones, and managing areas within a building so each valve closing is constrained to the affected area;